1. Don’t let fear stop you (FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real). Take a chance, live the life you dream of.
2. Say no and set limits Check in and see if you are doing things because it is expected or because your heart is in it. There is a difference.
3. Taking risks opens doors If you want something to change in your life, you need make a different choice. “the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result”.
4. Identify and release other people’s plans for your life Are you a nurse because that is what all the women in your family were? Or a policeman because that’s what your old man wanted to be but he failed the physical? Is it really what you truly want?
5. Claim your purpose, dare to believe in it and live it What is your passion? What makes your heart jump a beat? Pursue those things and life will be fulfilling. Create a vision board—this will provide motivation and goals which can help you stay focused and see the progress.