Sit in Stillness
Now we explore opportunities to take your inner space to the next level.
WHAT WE COVER
- What is Keystone
- Why sitting in silence is so beneficial
- What do you want from your meditation practice
- Notes to self about Meditation
- Troubleshooting… holding yourself back to move forward
- Read the section on Meditation (Master Habits Ebook)
- Fill in your Why Meditation Worksheet. (Better Habits Guide)
- Fill in your Start Meditation Worksheet (Better Habits Guide)
- Designate a time and place to do Meditation every day for a week. Your practice may be 1 minute or 1 hour – whatever you can easily commit to.