1. Treat yourself as you would like to be treated!
2. Believe in your deservedness. If you want to be loved, believe you are loveable!
3. Start each day by giving thanks for what you have. I am truly grateful for my warm bed/hot shower/ loved ones/ job/ good health. Stay away from the negatives.
4. Fill up your cup of good will. Spend more time with gentle positive persons who add much to your well-being and subtract little!
5. Collect people, not things! Try to maintain a well rounded life that offers growth for mind, body and spirit.
6. Remember that your body is your vehicle for life, and treat it accordingly. Choose to use good fuel… less sugars, stimulants, saturated fats, refined and processed foods and more fresh fruits, veges, whole grains & fish and give it regular services! (yeah for bodywork & massages!!! MONTHLY!!!)
7. Exercise a minimum of four times a week for no less than 30 minutes. Even when you don’t feel like it, remind yourself of how good you will feel afterwards.
8. Remind yourself that we all have the same amount of hours in the day and it’s up to us how we use them.
9. Attend to your spiritual needs. Make time for prayer, meditation, reflection, spending time with nature or listening to inspiring music.
10. Remind yourself that it’s ok to have a few warts. Accept your own flaws and those of others as a part of life.
Laugh a lot—the louder the better!